We’re putting together the final living room tour of 2013 and looking for hosts in the following cities on these dates.
11/10 Sun : Waco TX * host confirmed
11/11 Mon : Shreveport LA * host confirmed
11/12 Tue : Jackson MS * host confirmed
11/13 Wed : Nashville TN * host confirmed
11/14 Thu : Chattanooga TN * host confirmed
11/15 Fri : Athens GA * host confirmed
11/16 Sat : Columbia SC * host confirmed
11/17 Sun : Asheville NC * host confirmed
11/19 Tue : Carrboro NC * host confirmed
11/20 Wed : Norfolk VA * host confirmed
11/21 Thu : Charlottesville VA * host confirmed
11/22 Fri : Baltimore MD * host confirmed
12/01 Sun : Philadelphia PA * host confirmed
12/02 Mon : Mechanicsburg PA * host confirmed
12/03 Tue : Pittsburgh PA
12/04 Wed : Columbus OH * host confirmed
12/05 Thu : Detroit MI * host confirmed
12/06 Fri : Kalamazoo MI * host confirmed
12/07 Sat : Goshen IN * host confirmed
12/08 Sun : Louisville KY * host confirmed
12/10 Tue : Peoria IL * host confirmed
12/11 Wed : Des Moines IA
12/12 Thu : Omaha NE * host confirmed
12/13 Fri : Lawrence KS * host confirmed
12/14 Sat : Springfield MO * host confirmed
12/15 Sun : Norman OK * host confirmed
12/17 Tue : Dallas TX * host confirmed
12/18 Wed : Austin TX
Please read everything below and then get in touch if you live in or near one of these towns and would like to host a show.
Deadline for submission is Friday, September 27.
Tickets go on sale Thursday, October 10 @ 2pm (central time).
We’ll make this as easy as possible for the hosts. All you have to do is let us borrow your living room for about 3 hours, check names off the list at the door… in return you’ll get 5 additional free tickets for friends and our eternal gratitude.
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house, loft, studio or other private space that can comfortably and safely host 50-70 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other interior space would be ideal. Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside. There needs to be street parking or public parking nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. We’ve found that 50-70 people is what the average living room can hold.
2. Your home address won’t be published on the web and will only be given to people who purchase tickets. All tickets will be sold in advance, direct to fans from Undertow. No tickets will be sold at the door. Limit 4 tickets per person. Ticket price for these shows will be $20. We want everyone to have the same chance of getting tickets. There will be no reselling or third-party tickets sales. We’ll cancel any tickets if we find them for re-sale at a higher price.
3. We’ll provide you with a detailed list of everyone coming to the show so you can check people off the list as they arrive. You won’t have to deal with any money.
4. You get 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends who want to come to the show you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
5. We’ll create a Facebook event for each show so you can easily invite your friends and help us spread the word.
6. You don’t need any sort of sound system. We’ll just need an armless chair for David to sit on during the show and some kind of ambient lighting like a lamp on a coffee table, floor lamp with a dimmer, etc.
7. There will be no opening acts on the living room shows.
8. We ask people to arrive after 7pm. The shows start at 8:00pm and are usually over by 9:30pm. We let everyone know they should be out of your house by 10:00pm.
If you are interested, please follow these steps:
1. READ THIS: We’ll need you to sign this when we confirm the show.
2. email email@example.com this info:
- a. Your address.
- b. A few photos of your living room.
- c. Please put “Bazan Living Room Show” and the name of your city in the subject line.
3. Sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can book the show at your place.
After we have the dates and locations sorted out we will announce the dates and tickets will go on sale at undertowtickets.com.