We are setting up more living room shows in 2010. The first batch of shows will be in the Northwest.
Thu Feb 25 – Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, etc EVENING show (8pm)
Fri Feb 26 – Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, etc EVENING show (8pm)
Sat Feb 27 – Bainbridge, Bremerton, Poulsbo, Port Townsend, etc AFTERNOON show (5pm)
Sat Feb 27 – Bainbridge, Bremerton, Poulsbo, Port Townsend, etc EVENING show (8pm)
Sun Feb 28 – Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, etc AFTERNOON show (5pm)
Sun Feb 28 – Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, etc EVENING show (8pm)
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house or loft space that can comfortably and safely host 40-45 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement would be ideal. There would need to be enough parking nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You should probably not do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord.
2. The shows will not be open to the public and no tickets will be sold at the door. We will pre-sell a set number of tickets for each show on David’s website before the show. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. We’ve found that 40-45 people is what the average living room can hold. Ticket price will be $25.
3. We will provide you with a detailed list of everyone who will be coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive.
4. The host can have up to 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends who want to come to the show you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
5. You don’t need any sort of sound system. All you need is a chair for David to sit on.
6. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to those people who purchase tickets.
7. The shows will not be promoted or advertised anywhere except David’s websites.
If you are interested, please follow these steps:
1. READ THIS
2. email email@example.com with all of these things:
– a. your address
– b. a few photos of your living room
– c. which dates and times work for you
3. sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can work your home into our schedule
After we have the dates and locations sorted out we will announce the dates and tickets will go on sale at undertowtickets.com.