We are looking for people to host living room shows all across the USA in March and April. Please get in touch if you live in one of these areas and would like to host a show. Details below.
03/18/11 Fri – Spokane area
03/19/11 Sat – Montana
03/20/11 Sun – Montana
03/21/11 Mon – off
03/22/11 Tue – Colorado
03/23/11 Wed – Colorado
03/24/11 Thu – Nebraska
03/25/11 Fri – Nebraska
03/26/11 Sat – Iowa
03/27/11 Sun – Minneapolis area
03/28/11 Mon – off
03/29/11 Tue – Chicago area
03/30/11 Wed – Detroit area
03/31/11 Thu – Cleveland area
04/01/11 Fri – Buffalo / Rochester
04/02/11 Sat – Syracuse / Utica / Albany
04/03/11 Sun – Boston area
04/04/11 Mon – off
04/05/11 Tue – New York / Brooklyn / Hoboken
04/06/11 Wed – Philadelphia area
04/07/11 Thu – Washington DC / Baltimore
04/08/11 Fri – Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill
04/09/11 Sat – Columbia / Charleston SC
04/10/11 Sun – Atlanta area
04/11/11 Mon – off
04/12/11 Tue – Birmingham area
04/13/11 Wed – Louisiana
04/14/11 Thu – Louisiana
04/15/11 Fri – Houston area
04/16/11 Sat – Dallas area
04/17/11 Sun – Austin / San Antonio
04/18/11 Mon – off
04/19/11 Tue – Tucson AZ
04/20/11 Wed – Phoenix AZ
04/21/11 Thu – San Diego area
04/22/11 Fri – Los Angeles area
04/23/11 Sat – Bakersfield / Fresno / Visalia
04/24/11 Sun – Bay area
04/25/11 Mon – off
04/26/11 Tue – Arcata / Chico / Redding
04/27/11 Wed – Eugene / Medford / Corvallis
04/28/11 Thu – Portland area
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house or loft space that can comfortably and safely host 40-50 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other interior space would be ideal. Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside. There would need to be enough parking nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You should probably not do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord.
2. The shows will not be open to the public and no tickets will be sold at the door. We will pre-sell a set number of tickets for each show on David’s website before the show. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. We’ve found that 40-50 people is what the average living room can hold. Ticket price will be $20.
3. We will provide you with a detailed list of everyone who will be coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive.
4. The host can have up to 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends who want to come to the show you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
5. You don’t need any sort of sound system. All you need is a chair for David to sit on.
6. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to those people who purchase tickets.
7. The shows will not be promoted or advertised anywhere except David’s websites.
If you are interested, please follow these steps:
1. READ THIS
3. sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can work your home into our schedule
After we have the dates and locations sorted out we will announce the dates and tickets will go on sale at undertowtickets.com.