UPDATE: We had to move the start of the tour few days later and have adjusted the dates and routing below. We’ll be in touch in the next few days if you’ve already emailed about hosting a show.
Hello Friends! We’re putting together a Living Room Tour in February in the cities listed below. Please read all of the info about how it works and get in touch if you want to host a show. Contact info at the end.
Deadline for submissions is December 31.
Tickets go on sale January 12 @ 3pm (central time)
THU Feb 12 : Walla Walla WA
FRI Feb 13 : Boise ID
SAT Feb 14 : Salt Lake City UT
SUN Feb 15 : Denver CO
MON Feb 16 : OFF
TUE Feb 17 : Lawrence / Kansas City KS
WED Feb 18 : Minneapolis MN
THU Feb 19 : Milwaukee WI
FRI Feb 20 : Naperville IL – college show confirming.
SAT Feb 21 : Chicago IL
SUN Feb 22 : Cleveland OH
MON Feb 23 : Toronto ONT
TUE Feb 24 : OFF
WED Feb 25 : Boston MA
THU Feb 26 : NYC / Brooklyn NY
FRI Feb 27 : Philadelphia PA
SAT Feb 28 : Washington DC
SUN March 01 : OFF
MON March 02 : Atlanta GA
TUE March 03 : Birmingham AL
WED March 04 : Nashville TN
THU March 05 : Little Rock AR
FRI March 06 : Denton / Dallas / Ft Worth TX
SAT March 07 : Austin TX
SUN March 08 : OFF
MON March 09 : OFF
TUE March 10 : Phoenix AZ
WED March 11 : San Diego CA
THU March 12 : Los Angeles CA
FRI March 13 : San Francisco CA
SAT March 14 : Cottage Grove OR
SUN March 15 : Portland OR
We’ll make this as easy as possible for the hosts. All you have to do is let us borrow your living room for about 3 hours, check names off the list at the door… in return you’ll get 5 additional free tickets for friends and our eternal gratitude.
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house, loft, small gallery, studio or other private space that can comfortably and safely host 50-75 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other interior space would be ideal. There needs to be street parking, parking garage or public transportation nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside.
2. Ticket price will be $25. Everyone must buy tickets in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door. There will be no reselling or third-party tickets sales. All tickets sales are direct to fans from Undertow. Limit 4 tickets per person. We want everyone to have the same chance of getting tickets.
3. We’ll provide the host with a list of everyone coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive. We ask guests to arrive between 7:00-7:45pm. The shows start at 8pm and we ask everyone to be out of your space by 10pm.
4. The host gets 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends beyond your 5 guests who want to come to the show you should direct them buy tickets on-line.
5. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to people who purchase tickets.
6. The shows will promoted on our websites, Facebook and Twitter and word-of-mouth.
7. We’ll need your help to spread the word on your Facebook and Twitter too. We’ll create a Facebook event for each show and make you a host of the event so you can easily invite your friends (Thank you!). Remember, please don’t post your address. The address only goes to people after they buy tickets. We need to keep the location private so people don’t try to show up and pay at the door.
8. You don’t need any sort of sound system. Some kind of ambient lighting like a lamp on coffee table, floor lamp, or overhead lights with a dimmer to help create a cozy mood and a small table or counter top where David can sell some merchandise after the show.
9. You don’t need seating for everyone. If you have a bunch of chairs, great! But most shows are floor seating and we let guests know they should bring a cushion or pillow to sit on during the show.
10. There will be no opening acts on the living room shows.
if interested please follow these steps:
1. READ THIS: We’ll need you to sign this when we confirm the show.
2. email email@example.com this info:
- a. Your address.
- b. A few photos of your living room.
- c. Please put “Bazan Living Room Show” and the name of your city in the subject line.
3. Sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can book the show at your place.
After we have the dates and locations sorted out we will announce the dates and tickets will go on sale at undertowtickets.com.