We’re looking for people to host David Bazan Living Room Shows in July / August / September.
Please read everything below and then get in touch if you live in or near one of these areas and would like to host a show.
Deadline for submissions has passed.
Tickets for the first half of the tour will go on sale May 31.
07/22 Mon : Richland WA
07/23 Tue : Boise ID
07/24 Wed : Salt Lake City UT
07/25 Thu : Ft Collins CO
07/26 Fri : Colorado Springs CO
07/27 Sat : Albuquerque NM
07/28 Sun : El Paso TX
07/29 Mon : Abilene TX
08/15 Thu : Little Rock AR
08/16 Fri : Huntsville AL
08/17 Sat : Charlotte NC
08/18 Sun : Richmond VA
08/22 Thu : New Haven CT
08/23 Fri : Boston Area
08/24 Sat : Albany NY
08/25 Sun : Buffalo NY
08/26 Mon : Cleveland OH
08/27 Tue : Columbus OH
08/28 Wed : Indianapolis IN
08/29 Thu : Chicago IL
Tickets for the second half of the tour will go on sale June 21.
09/3 Tue : Dekalb IL
09/4 Wed : Rockford IL
09/5 Thu : Madison WI
09/6 Fri : Eau Claire WI
09/7 Sat : Duluth MN
09/8 Sun : Duluth MN
09/10 Tue : Winnipeg MB
09/11 Wed : Saskatoon SK
09/12 Thu : Edmonton AB
09/13 Fri : Calgary AB
09/14 Sat : Vancouver BC
09/15 Sun : Victoria BC
We’ve done a few hundred Living Room Shows and have a good system for tours like this. We’ll make it as easy as possible for the host.
Here’s how it works:
1. You have a house, loft space, art gallery, work shop or other interior space that can comfortably and safely host 40-60 people. Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside. There needs to be some street parking or public transportation nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord.
2. The shows will not be open to the public and no tickets will be sold at the door. We’ll pre-sell a set number of tickets for each show on our website before the show. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. We’ve found that 40-60 people is what the average living room can hold. Ticket price will be $20.
3. There will be no reselling or third-party tickets sales. All tickets sales are direct to fans from Undertow. Limit 4 tickets per person. We want everyone to have the same chance of getting tickets. We’ll cancel any tickets that are resold.
4. We’ll create a Facebook event for each show so you can easily invite your friends and help us spread the word.
5. We’ll provide the host with a detailed list of everyone coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive.
6. The host gets 5 additional free tickets for the show for friends. If you have other friends who want to come to the show you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
7. You don’t need any sort of sound system. All you need is a chair for David to sit on and some kind of ambient lighting like a lamp on coffee table, floor lamp, etc.
8. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to people who purchase tickets.
9. The shows will be promoted on David and Undertow’s websites, Facebook and Twitter and word-of-mouth.
10. There will be no opening acts on these living room shows.
If you are interested, please follow these steps:
1. READ THIS: We’ll need you to sign this when we confirm the show.
2. email firstname.lastname@example.org this info:
– a. Your address.
– b. A few photos of your living room.
– c. Please put “Bazan Living Room Show” and the name of your city in the subject line.
3. Sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can book the show at your place.
After we have the dates and locations sorted out we will announce the dates and tickets will go on sale at undertowtickets.com.